Fleecy® liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets are not intended for use on children's sleepwear or other flame-resistant garments because they may reduce flame resistance.
Fleecy® fabric softener is sold in stores across Canada. For the store nearest you please call 1-800-268-6757.
Fleecy® is available in a variety of sizes
- Liquid Fabric Softener
850ml, 1.36L, 2.6L, 3.5L, 4.5L, 4.7L
- Fabric Softener Sheet
70, 80, 120, and 200 sheets
Fleecy® is available in a variety of fragrances:
- Fleecy® Liquid Fabric Softener: Fresh Air®, Calm, Relax, Pure Balance Lily, Pure Balance Rosewater, Plus Fresh Air, Sensations Hawaiian Escape, Sensations Brazilian Paradise
- Fleecy® Sheets: Fresh Air®, Calm, Relax, Wrinkle Shield
Fleecy® understands it's important to know not only what is in the products you and your family use, but also why they are in there. That's why we are not only sharing our product ingredients, but also their purpose in the formula. Our goal is to provide clear information that is easy to understand about the products you trust in your home and around your family.
Fleecy® Liquid Fabric Softener
INGREDIENT OBJECTIVE Water/Aqua/Eau Dissolves substances or ingredients Dihydrogenated Tallowamidoethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate Helps to provide softness to clothes Fragrance D L Provides a pleasant smell and freshness Polyquaternium-32 Helps control the thickness of a product Lactic Acid Adjusts the pH balance of the product Polyquaternium-7 Helps to provide softness to clothes Methylchloroisothiazolinone Helps maintain the shelf-life of a product Methylisothiazolinone Helps maintain the shelf-life of a product Octylisothiazolinone Helps maintain the shelf-life of the product Clorants Provides coloring to a product
Fleecy® Dryer Sheets
INGREDIENT OBJECTIVE Methyl Bis [Ethyl(Tallowate)]-2-Hydroxyethyl Ammonium Methyl Sulfate Helps to provide softness to clothes Polyester Cloth Carries the formula Fragrance/Parfum Provide pleasant smell and freshness Amodimethicone Helps to inhibit foaming during cleaning or rinsing process
Absolutely! For the ultimate freshness from washer to dryer, use Fleecy® liquid in the washer and Fleecy® sheets in the dryer. Your family will notice that extra touch.
- Try adding a Fleecy* dryer sheet every time you use Fleecy® fabric softener for an irresistible fragrance from washer to dryer.
- For larger loads or extra softness and fragrance, simply use a full cap of Fleecy* fabric softener.
- Go to the Laundry Tips section to learn more!
- Try using more than one sheet in the dryer for an extra touch of freshness or for larger loads
- For that fresh Fleecy* scent in new places, try adding a Fleecy® dryer sheet to FRESHEN:
- Gym bags
- To ensure freshness, use a new sheet with each load
- When you have large loads, add two sheets instead of one
- Use a low heat setting for synthetic fibers
- For faster and better drying, do not overfill the dryer